Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Wardrobe. Do you have yours????

So I was not expecting to do listings today but after a day of errands and dinner with friends I felt a bit under the weather. This meant I'm not going out dancing or to meet up with friends, I'm sitting and listing new spring items. 

I awoke to head right to the post office to mail off items to my vintage lovin customers. Then headed straight to get my hair done. Following, I went to spend some much needed QT with Laura and Amy (a post on these lovely ladies later). That QT went later into dinner and fun chit chat, much needed chit chat!! 

Unfortunately, I fell sick. And this put a huge damper on my dancing plans for Smith's night. Since I was feeling ill, why not do something productive while sitting. Blog post and new etsy items. And not just any Etsy items, spring/summer items I've been dying to list!! So here are the new listings as well as the new dress I purchased this weekend (for me not you silly)!


And here is the 1950's Dress!! I absolutely love love love this! I'm sorry the pictures are so blurry:( The lighting in my apt is awful. This is why I must find a new space to shoot in. Help if ya can!:) Anyway, isn't this dress fab?! Beautiful paisley print cotton dress. Gosh oh gosh I can not wait for summer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment