Sunday, March 14, 2010

OH yeah!


Ha ha ha, I said in my last post title new listings. I posted everything but! Silly me. Currently, I am sitting upon a lot of amazing vintage. I really need to get a move on posting new items at least twice a week. Hopefully I can get in the habit of posting 10 to 20 new items a week. I have had some great luck finding some amazing pieces for spring. Some great things from all eras:) And including some tiny tiny dresses for all you petite girls. Let me know if you have a size 22 or 23 inch waist! I have two really fantastic 1950's and 1960's dresses. I will post them this week. Tomorrow, I will have to post about my Sunday off, it was fantastic!!

Here are the new listings! 
**Red shoes coming soon!!!


2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous dresses!
    Bother not having a teeny waist for those other ones though! I'm such an annoying size, small/medium bust (34) small waist (26) and large hips (39) Makes it horribly difficult to find stuff that fits with a small enough waist and big enough hips. That's why I life 50's dresses, fitted waist and wide skirts. :)
    I love that first dress though! I hope I'll be able to get something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always, if only I had a little jingle in my pocket..

    ReplyDelete