Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm ok, despite your efforts

Here's to a weekend of great friends and experiences! I have in the last few months met and rekindled some of the best friends I could ask for. Still, others try to be negative, dramatic, or just down right mean. Thankfully I have found a way to avoid all this and focus on the people in my life who are constantly inspiring and a positive reinforcement. People that make me laugh, make me wanna be a better person, make me wanna succeed and that believe in me. These are the people that have made me realize what I'm capable of and why I've had the biggest smile on my face, bigger than I've had in a long long time. So thanks, Amy (Big SIS), James, Emmi, Kat, Jenny, Dustin, Isa, Jason, Peter, Kendra, Jon, Heidi, Mark, David, Mother and Ash. Oh, and to all the stylish, vintage lovin ladies and gentlemen I have been able to meet and spend time with. I am so glad and I am privileged to have ya in my life:)

The finish to a perfect weekend. Here are all the goodies collected along the way this weekend:) 

Blouses and Dresses from all Eras!!


My new accessories and trinkets!

I'm going to watch this tonight:)

Horses and more horses!!

Gifts that will find a home soon. Shhh!


1960's Horse wrapping paper!! AND a little lamb perfume bottle I had as a child!!

Check this lining! So pretty, gosh I love the 60's!!



Shoes, shoes, shoes!! All 8 and 8.5:)


My Adorable new skirts from the 40's, 60's and 1 from the 80's

5 comments:

  1. so you know me, way more into the accessories than clothes at this point in my life and I am loving all of the keys, pics and especially that sweater clip. All great finds.
    Who is trying to hurt you, just point them out... big sis instincts take over, I will meet them behind the gym and 3:oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, you are so sweet!
    AMAZZZZING finds! I want that white dress with the great big flowers!!! You keeping that one?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such an inspiration for me too! Your beauty, your elegance, your sweetness... What you said is really wise. I just watched that Sandra Bullock movie, The Blind Side (which made me cry my guts out beside a stranger on the plane) and its message really touched me: turning a blind eye to unpleasant things and focusing on what's good. This will certainly make us happier and better people. I know, I'm pretty corny! Hahaha!! Lots of love to you! PS: Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete