As I mentioned in my Vintage Bazaar post, I met Tess from Tessaboo Vintage this weekend and purchased a dress from her. A gorgeous navy 1940's lace dress. I have been so excited to put together a look using this piece. Did I want to take it literal or use it in an interesting way. So I think this will be a two parter of how many ways I can wear this item. Just putting it on my body made my day! I felt so sensual and sexy in it.
For the first look, I went more literal. 40's with a bit of 60's influence. I must say, this will be my new favorite outfit this month. I may have to wear it to a few different functions, and I NEVER repeat. But this dress is just toooo special not too. Now if only I can find a date with a waistcoat and watch fob to complete my evening out look:)
1940's Navy Lace Dress- Tessaboo Vintage
Vintage Lace Slip- Estate sale
Vintage Pearls- Borrowed
Vintage Navy and Gold Love Bird Belt- Gift
1960's Ivory Wool Beret- Estate Sale
1960's Navy Pumps- Thrifted
And just for fun....

So pretty! Jonny and I were in the play Arsenic and Old Lace together :o)
ReplyDelete