Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vintage Bazaar!!

Max & Chloe Vintage literally had the best weekend that I could of asked for! No joke, the last few weeks have been very very chaotic and stress ridden. This weekend was the relief I had been waiting for. It was finally time for the Vintage Bazaar. The Vintage Bazaar was a huge sale of vintage clothing and antiques arranged by two lovely women, Katherine and Libby. They approached me a few months ago when I was selling at Heaven's Gallery. I said sure not knowing really what to expect or what lied ahead. It was fantastic!! So many talented and beautiful Chicago antique and vintage clothing dealers.


Some old faces from way back when and some exciting new friends. Customers were a dream clientele for a vintage seller. Hopefully some of these stylish ladies will grace the pages of this blog soon! These lovely vintage gals were not afraid to get in there and try all my clothing on and really have fun with it! 

I couldn't manage to step away from my booth for too long:( It was simply too bananas to get away and shop with all the other vendors. From what I saw there was a lot of shopping I could have done too. There will be a next time though, hopefully soon. I however did manage to scoop up a lovely 1940's navy lace dress from Tessaboo Vintage. Check out the adorable Tess here! I will hopefully have an outfit post tomorrow wearing this amazing dress. 

Another favorite Chicago gal, Isa from Chicago Looks, stopped by. And as per usual, brought some sunshine with her. Such a great stylish girl! Love it when I get to see her:)


Here are some fun photos from this weekend!!


My first Customer!!
Isa took some photos of me for her blog of course. She makes me giggle too hard every time!!


Caitlin and James from the adorable shop Nice.
Visit her blog here.
I used to work with Caitlin at Anthropologie about 4 or 5 years ago. We had not seen each other since then, and much to my surprise, she had a booth right across from mine! We both have gone the Vintage/etsy way since Anthro. Such a small world!! Her and her shop are soooo cute:)


James!! He's so sweet, he brought me my favorite latte:)

A special thank you to Kat, James, Jor, Brian, Curt, Caitlin, Emmi and all the other special people for stopping by and brightening up the weekend even more!! 

2 comments:

  1. this looks like it was so much fun.
    i want to go to one

    and referring to your comment on my blog
    that was two years ago...not currently, never again will I attempt to go short or dark except in men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn, I'm so glad you exist and that you live in Chicago! Thanks for making my blog and - most importantly - my life more beautiful every time I see you! Hope that happens again soon! Love, Isa

    ReplyDelete