Thursday, February 4, 2010

*I used to feel the same when I was still with you...*

Very blah Thursday. Cloudy, snowy and down right yucky! To make the morning feel a little bit brighter, off I went for my morning latte. Yum! It was exactly what I needed before heading off to the Post Office to send off all those wonderful little packages to their new homes of my vintage loving customers. Next stop, thrift store shopping. Not much luck today with hunt for new goodies. Took a few pictures along the way today. My outfit was inspired by Band of Outsiders. The second outfit I'm just ok with, the pictures are mostly about the tights. Now those I am completely Gaga over right now!!




Photos taken by me!
Shrunken Blue Blazer: Band of Outsiders
Brown T shirt: American Apparel
Denim: AG Jeans
Socks: HUE
Two toned oxfords: Seychelles
Vintage Watercolor Necklace: Estate Sale
Feather Pin: Gift



1970's Grey Sweater Vest: Thrifted
Purple Turtleneck: H&M
1970's Green Knit Skirt: Thrifted
Floral Tights: Anthropologie
1970's Burgundy Knee High Boots

3 comments:

  1. looks cold there, but the pics turned out great
    those tights do rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to "The Shoe"! Great blazer & boots, I'm a sap for that rich, congnac colored leather.

    M

    ReplyDelete