I posted yesterday that I found a cute little velvet number at Anthro to wear to a Valentine party. Then I came across other cute little things in my closet that I have yet to where and now I can't decide!! So this is where you come in, help me choose! I wanna look cute and flirty but not too over done. I have narrowed it down to 3 looks. Now it's in your hands.
3. (my personal fav!) Black and White Romper with a cute little Green and White Zip Up Sweater Cardigan (all anthro!)
Along with this decision that needs to be made, I have a couple of new items and old items that I can't decide on whether to keep or list on Etsy. I will post the pictures and please please comment and let me know what to keep and what to sell. I would love for the help:)

toss the mustard yellow and the charlene tilton prom dress, definitely keep the tweed jumper
ReplyDeleteand wear the romper set for sure to the party.
Just my opinion
Have fun
i think i have to agree with number 3. though should it feel too summery, number 2 is next in line...perhaps with a bit of color -- cardigan or belt. it seems too black as is. number 1 is almost tie with number 2 but i see how it is walking the line between cute and too cute. i really like it though.
ReplyDeleteas for the other 4, i like the top two more than the bottom 2.
the first one! it's unbelievable. it makes me want to add a layer of tulle over all my dresses. and it's also the right mix of polished and flirty against the other two. you could pair it with soft pink tights to keep it valentines-ish, even?
ReplyDeleteAmy: I agree totally:) I was a little weary of the pink prom one too:)
ReplyDeleteJames: i think I will wear the romper with black tights to make it a little more season appropriate. thanks for all the help!!
Grace: I fell in love with dress as soon as I saw it! I think it will be my new first date dress:)
i say go with the romper, keep the hat and the gold dress... toss the rest
ReplyDelete#1 #1 #1, all the way, too cute!
ReplyDeletei adore that romper! ahhh
ReplyDelete