Today was one of those days where nothing really happened but it was fantastic! First, I met one of my cute little customers who lived close by to deliver her 40's dress. I love meeting Max & Chloe Vintage customers, I wish more girls would send me pictures of their purchases. Everyone always have such different variations of how they wear vintage. It's inspiring. After that, I headed out to get my hair done and then on to have lunch and some qt with my roomie Ash. Coffee, chit chat and a walk outside makes for a lovely day off! Ash has great personal style so I had to make sure to bring my camera so we could get in a few shots along the way. NOt to mention, we met this adorable little kitty along the way!
Beads- Estate Sale
1980's Black Boots- Thrifted
Vintage Tapestry Bag- Estate Sale
Ashley's look:
When I got home I watched my new favorite show, Kell on Earth. Have you seen this? Kelly Cutrone is a freakin genius. Kelly is the head of and owner of People's Reveloution. I always have known that I wanted to be involved in Fashion in some way shape or form and this show just increases my eagerness! There are so many different levels of the fashion industry. And this show shows a small behind the scene look at the PR side of it. It feels real, not like most crap reality tv thats out there now, just people doing their job and how dirty and cut throat fashion it is. Now Kelly Cutrone has her book out, If you have to cry go outside (and other things your mother didn't tell you), and I can't wait to begin reading it.
On another note don't forget to come and visit Max & Chloe Vintage at the Vintage Bazaar this Saturday, Feb 27th from 12 to 5pm!! 4740 N. Western, Chicago. Info found here!


I love watching that show but it totally reminds me of working at Hullabaloo!!
ReplyDeleteGreat dress, when you are done with it send it my way!!
Did you read my blog post yesterday??
ReplyDeleteWe had a kitty jump in my car!
I could have sent it to you
I did read it and it was the first thing i thought of!
ReplyDelete