Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inspiration!!

Being stuck inside is no fun! So that's why I ventured out through the foot of snow today to meet with my friend James and hunt for the perfect dress! I have a fun little party to attend here in Chicago on Thursday for Valentine's Day. I had to find an adorable dress! Now, we all know what my closet beholds but as for people that know me, I love choices. And I will not make a definite decision til the last minute. So we went to Anthropologie and scoured the racks and of course James found me the perfect little black velvet dress with an adorable white collar. It reminds me of something Charlotte Gainsbourg would wear. Pictures will come tomorrow!! A long with some other choices and maybe you can help me decide which to choose:)

Meanwhile, here are some photos from My Vintage Vogue that have been inspiring me this week!!



1 comment:

  1. it rained all day here but I feel the same way so out we went to enjoy it. Now it is soothing Brooklyn to sleep. I swear he sleeps best on rainy nights.

    ReplyDelete