Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome New Year!!

When I went home for the Holidays I found this little yellow lace and tulle dress. I immediately fell in love with it because it looked exactly like my Mother's prom dress from the 1960's. The only problem I had with it was the length. It went all the way to the floor. So to make it a little bit more modern but keeping that vintage look, I hemmed into a tea length. Now it is simply perfection!! So perfect, I wore it to ring in the new year:) I don't think I have ever gotten so many compliments in one night. Here it is, my new favorite dress!!






2 comments:

  1. Yes, I can totally see why you received so many compliments. This dress is absolutely amazing. Great choice on the tea length hem. Stunning as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is stunning on you!!!

    yup the shoes run true to size. I LOVE them so much and highly recommend them :o)

    ReplyDelete