I'm trying to enjoy a quiet evening at home with my laundry and some goodies I got last night at Whole Foods with my dear friend Kat. And to be quite honest, I love love love Whole Foods. Kat and I met up for an early bird supper last night and after, Kat took us to Whole Foods. I rarely get to go to Whole Foods just because there are many other grocers closer to my neighborhood. But all this is going to change! I got some delicious fruits and other random yum yums and I will now make the effort to go back regularly!! Anyway, I have been looking forward to coming home, laundry, prepping food and packaging orders. Is that sad? I recently have been look forward to the quiet alone time. I think this is the first time in my life where I truly enjoy being by myself. My thoughts and ideas are becoming more focused and I am able to finish long awaited projects.
I'm now finished with all that, so now I am figuring out my outfit posts for tomorrow and prepping outfits for my new Etsy update coming soon! I constantly have a habit of forgetting about things I have purchased in the past but never got a chance to post. I have gotten so many new items that will be up in Max & Chloe soon and items that will be in my closet for a little while too.
One of the highlights of tonight was Isa from chicagolooks.blogspot.com coming by to pick up a pair of fashionable winter boots she bought from me. If you have looked at her site before, look now! It's great for daily inspiration and Isa is one of the loveliest people I've met here in Chicago with spectacular taste in street style and fashion! She came by for about 10 minutes and my day instantly felt a tad bit sunnier. Don't you love people like that!?
Enough rambling, here are some pics of new things I haven't shown you yet!
My favorite Junior's Red and Black Wool Coat and a Lightweight Blue Plaid Blouse
And my Ultimate favorite new dress!! A lovely light green Tulle print dress. I just have to take it in on the sides and then I will wear i to death!!
1. Learn to sew properly and make this little 40's dress from this amazing pattern I got at Neda's in San Francisco.

that closet makes my five shirts hanging in mine look so lonely. Ah, I remember the days of enjoying clothes...
ReplyDeleteAwww!!! This was the highlight of my morning! xo Isa
ReplyDeleteI love whole foods too! the closest is an hour away from me :(
ReplyDelete