Today I slept in. This is the first time I've been able to sleep in in weeks. However, it was not planned. The sun never came out and it snowed all day. So my room stayed dark and I slept through my alarm. Not a problem though, I was able to finish up little things around the house. Such as, hanging drapes that have been folded in the linen closet for far too long! After that I thought, what a perfect day for an outfit post!
So little sunlight. Maybe my next day off will allow me to do another photoshoot outside?
Here is a better look at my outfit with the lights on.
Watercolor 3Q sleeve cardigan: Anthropologie
Navy stretch belt: thrifted
Yellow & white lace pencil skirt: Anthropologie
Navy tights: Hue
1970's Navy knee high boots: thrifted

Karyn, you're such an inspiration! And not only fashion wise! Btw, I went to Milios yesterday and asked for a haircut based on yours. I gotta tell you: I love it! Thanks!! xoxoxox
ReplyDelete