Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally!



Wow! Today was my first day off in about a month. The last days off that I've had I have been out of town or it's been a Holiday. So there was a lot to be done. And writing this was top on the list! 

So I'm back and settled in here in Chi-town. I must admit, I am a little sad to be back in the blah cold and gray weather. San Francisco was even more amazing than I could have imagined. So fresh, energetic and calm. Luckily, I had the best tour guide! Thanks Peter!! Not only did I have the best vacation but it was my birthday and Peter was awesome enough to get me Sonic Youth tickets. Finally in my 29 years of life I got to see Kim and Thurston live. It was fantastic, very surreal. And best of all I got to dine at some great little restaurants and cafes:) 

Of course some shopping was taken care of. Mostly for myself but a lot for Max & Chloe. Check out the new stuff here. San Francisco has some great little Vintage shops but man oh man were those prices crazy!! $100 for a 60's wool dress that didn't even have lining!! You have to be insane. However, I did find some hidden treasures!!! So you will be seeing those among other special finds this week! 

In the mean time here are some pics from San Fran and my new haircut and favorite dress!!



1940's Rayon Dress with Greek Mythology Print: The Wasteland in SF
Tights: Hue (Bloomingdales)
Turtleneck: Target
Boots: Thrifted

**The cute clothespin decor on the wall is from The General Store in San Fran!! Such a cute place with such an laidback and adorable vibe. Definitely a place to visit:)

I think this spot was one of my favorites. I have more pics of this location but I wanna spread them out!


60's Wool Beret: Estate Sale
70' Leather Bag: Thrifted
60's Wool Camel Sweater: Vintage Trunk Show
Turtleneck: Target
60's Floral Summer Dress: Thrifted
Tulle Petticoat: Anthropologie
Salvatore Ferragamo Lace Up Oxfords: Thrifted

I had to of course get a picture with the ol' Golden Gate herself! Ugh! I wanna be back there now!! More photos to come....

1 comment: