I finally listed 17 new items on Max & Chloe! Thank goodness for the yucky cold Chicago weather. I haven't been feelin up to going out and doing much in the evenings. So lucky for me, it has given some time to really sit down and give all my attention to Etsy. Not to mention being able to spend sometime with the new season of Project Runway. So far my favorite I think is Emillo, his patterns and construction is extremely impressive. I would wear both this he has designed so far. Thank goodness they are back in New York this season!
More about that later, here are the new items!

i am also so excited about this season. last nights episode was so good, with the twists and turns on the runway. It actually got my mind off my sickness for awhile
ReplyDeleteYour shop updates kill me girl, hehe!
ReplyDelete