Sorry for such a long hiatus, lots of work in the last couple days. But today I'm off. My days off are my favorite part of the week! Usually it's not really a day off because I am still very much working. Either on my Etsy Max & Chloe or on inspiration for the blog. Today I met up with my friend Katie for my favorite two things in the world, coffee and shopping! Mmmm, to start out the day with my iced latte and finish it off with a few new vintage pieces makes today a success. Some for the store and some for myself. Either way, you will see each and every piece this week.
I feel as if today might be the last real summer day Chicago will see for a long long time. It was a whopping 84 degrees today. And if you live here, you know what a big deal that is. Unfortunately, I'm over summer and fully ready to jump right into fall. But be that as it may, I had to take photos of the dress that I never got the chance to wear and enjoy. I'm debating on selling it. It's a little roomy in the bust for my petite frame. Once again, living in Chicago doesn't always permit me to wear the lovely things I own. The chilly wind from the lake likes to make me cover up my pretty things with a jacket. This little "Betty Draper" late 50's dress looks like it just walked off the set of 'Mad Men'. I might not be able to let this go after all.

No comments:
Post a Comment