Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Almost done!!

Ugh, packing is the worst! It's almost here, 1 more week to go til the big move. You never realize how much stuff you have until you have to organize it all and pack it up. So I actually got the majority done today. It's a very very good feeling to stand back and look at all you accomplished in a matter of 2-3 hours. 

While taking a short break from the madness, I decided to start some online browsing. I'm in love with so many of the fall lines and upcoming spring lines. Since I can't really afford these looks, I'm searching for items that will fit the bill. So far here is the inspiration.

The femininity of DVF.

The Boho chic yet preppy looks of Anna Sui. 
The strong masculine balance of Balenciaga. 

 The androgynous fabulousness of Boy by Band of Outsiders.

and the list goes on...

Hopefully tomorrow I will have some great ideas for getting these looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment