Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another Fantastic Dress & Barney's New York

Why is it that every time I go shopping to look for separates I always leave with a dress. Not to mention, a dress I won't be able to wear for very much longer. I guess I'll have to wear it as much as possible til the cold weather hits us. I'm not sure of the actual date of this particular dress. I know that it reminds me of the gorgeous dropwaist dresses of the 20's. Now I'm in search for the perfect shoes and hair accessory to compliment it. So if any of you have any suggestions for this let me know. 



So after a day of working and shopping, I stopped by Barney's New York to just tease myself with the new amazing lines that I won't be able to afford. Just walking through and seeing the visuals and the window displays is always inspiring. Here is the latest one that I absolutely love. Sorry the pictures aren't as good as they could be but I took them from my phone. It's the new Christopher Kane display. I love all the beautiful women from the 60's in the display. It was so hard to pick my favorite.


This week is going to be hard to list new items or do as many blog posts. I am going to be packing every night and organizing all my things to prepare for the new move next Tuesday. This week is going be very sad but somewhat bitter sweet. The end of one relationship with hopes of it turning into a different kind of relationship. After this move and huge transition in my life, I will be able to focus on Etsy and styling even more. Without saying too much more or this post becoming sad and mushy, I will post one more pretty picture:) A beautiful sheer 1960's party dress. Enjoy, night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment