A week ago I went to shop for a dress for a wedding. I went next door to this cute little
Antique Store. Not only did I find that perfect dress for the wedding, I found this little number. At first I tried to talk myself out of buying yet another day dress but I just couldn't take it off it fit so perfectly. This is now my go to dress, I love it so much!! I feel like it would be a day dress worn by Betty Draper. At least that's what inspired to buy it. What do you think?
50's Day Dress: Antique Store
Shoes: Kenzie
Handbag: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
I also added some new fabulous items to
Max & Chloe Vintage. This weekend I will be adding a few more, 16 new items to be exact! Including 2 40's day dresses and 1 little 50's L'Aiglon day dress. So cute!! So come and shop!
what a great find, the color looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteI also love that new bag in your shop it is so dainty that you should need gloves on to carry it
I want that diamond print skirt! So so so chic!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic find!! This dress is wonderful... Vintage fashion always amazed me!!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a lovely blog. I am in love with your vintage style. Love the style and colour of your dress, fabulous find.
ReplyDelete