So here are some pics of some recent hats that have crossed my path! I just wanna say a big big thank you to Miss Emmi, for the beautiful hats from her grandmother. I love them so much and I'm going to wear the white one with the netting to a wedding (I think).
Friday, August 21, 2009
Crazy about hats!
I have always bought hats in the past but never really appreciated the beauty in them. Don't get me wrong, I think they are wonderful but I had never really worn them. This summer I did a trade with Katie (one half of 'The Mirror Mirror') a jacket for a hat. And let me just tell you, once the hat laid upon my head, it was love. So ever since that day I have been collecting them. Every time I go to the thrift store or to an estate sale I now look for Hats. Really special ones. Not for the store but for myself. I now know that wearing a spectacular hat really is the beginning of a great outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Fantastic hats! The zig zag dress is so cool!
ReplyDelete