I always think I'm going to take so many photos but it never turns out that way. I however did talk my mother into letting me take a few photos of her childhood and my grandmother home with me! So those will be in many posts this week! I can't wait actually. They are some of my favorite photos.
This whole time I have been staying with my brother Jon and my sister in-law Heidi. I love their home so much! It's so warm and cozy and many little things to explore and visit. Not to mention, inspiration!! I wish I had more time here because I have some great Etsy and Blog outfit posts ideas. I think it's hard not to be inspired when staying here:) We've been keeping pretty busy but I have managed to sneak in a few photos here and there.
The beautiful house!
Fun and wonderful things everywhere....

No comments:
Post a Comment