This holiday season has turned out to be quite good. Being back home always makes me want to stay for a lot longer and soak up all the nostalgia. This trip had to be rushed unfortunately. There is really never enough time But i will have taken so many photos so it will seem like I was here for months!
I think I had mentioned that 2010 is going to be a big year for numerous reasons. I hope to fill it with love and inspiration. New experiences, new memories and focusing on friends and family. Max & Chloe Vintage will be going through some renovations. This is going to be the most exciting part. New logo, new story and lots of fun and exciting vintage findings!! But until then, here are some pictures of really great Xmas goodies I've received in the past few days! Thank you so much to my family and friends. I feel very loved and I will promise to remember that when negativity comes my way!!
Gorgeous gift wrapping by Jon and Heidi!! I didn't even need to open it, I loved the wrapping enough:)

No comments:
Post a Comment