Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crazy About Boots!!

Ok, so I know I giving you all little sneak peeks of the new items I've come across. But the wait is over as I am slowly but surely adding more here and there a night or every other night to Max & Chloe Vintage. I still have about 200 to 300 items of inventory to post and about 75 new items as well. I know, I know, thats a lot of vintage but soon it will be done! I have been holding off for quite sometime because of my move and all the vintage showcases I've been doing. Now that everything has calmed down, my Etsy will now prevail! 

So here are my top four favorite boots I picked up this week! 
2. Vintage Italian Knee High Tall Black Leather Boots 8/8.5

1. Vintage Brazilian Embroidered and Tan Leather Boots 8

1 comment: