It's been a long time but I can finally get to my computer and make a post!
It's been a very long week of visiting family, thrift shopping at my favorite small town stores and seeing great friends I haven't seen in quite sometime. I have so much to write about and so many new pictures to post that I might have to do a three part series.
First and foremost, I need to post new pictures of items coming soon to Max & Chloe Vintage on Etsy. Now all you lovers of the 40's and 50's, boy do I have so many goodies for you!! That's the thing I love most about going south, the truly amazing vintage one of a kind pieces I find:) So here's a taste of what to expect.





1. 1960's Striped Side Button Pencil Skirt Xs/S $20It's been a very long week of visiting family, thrift shopping at my favorite small town stores and seeing great friends I haven't seen in quite sometime. I have so much to write about and so many new pictures to post that I might have to do a three part series.
First and foremost, I need to post new pictures of items coming soon to Max & Chloe Vintage on Etsy. Now all you lovers of the 40's and 50's, boy do I have so many goodies for you!! That's the thing I love most about going south, the truly amazing vintage one of a kind pieces I find:) So here's a taste of what to expect.
2. Vintage Shrunken Black Wool Sweater Xs/S $30
3. Vintage Gold Leaf Broach and Clip On Earrings $25
4. Vintage Hand Painted Lined Straw Handbag (not sure if I'm selling this yet)
5. 1970's Eitenne Aigner Black & Tan Oxford Loafers sz8 $40

That skirt is amazing!!! :o)
ReplyDelete